Monday, November 29, 2010

Time for change

So It has been a long time since I posted anything. We had a bout of no internet for quite some time and that makes it hard to keep up with blogs and things. Then I decided to post a sewing tutorial and that lead me to want to start posting other sewing projects. I go through spurts with creative projects and things, so I've decided that I'm going to start blogging my latest projects here as well as all the role play game stuff I'm working on.
There are a lot of things I like to do with my creativity and one of those things is sew, mostly costumes but I make other stuff too.
Right now my current sewing project is a pair of funfur pants, and a Fox costume. I Originally was only going to make the pants but then I cut the fabric wrong in the front of the pants, so the fabric I made the mistake on is getting salvaged into a fox costume. Here are pictures of my progress so far.


 The pants are almost finished. All that is left to do is sew on pockets and belt loops.
The Fox costume is coming along nicely as well the leg warmers are completely finished and there is a tutorial here.


the ears will get attached to the bonnet and the tail will get a belt loop attachment the rest of the costume will come out of my wardrobe. The bonnet also needs flaps to attach the tassels on to. But it is coming along nicely.

1 comment: