Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sat Nov 13, 9AW

At 9am sharp, shortly after Gebus left for work Rebecca showed up to do some light training. We flew off to a diffrent location than last time. She said that she wants to keep changing the locations we train at because it helps to develop diverse readiness. Sounds logical to me. After training she dropped me off at home. Not long after I got a visitor. Felisce! He is back from the First looking a little worse for wear and with a present for me. I love presents, but this one was super special. He handed me the keys to the bike and tells me that the bikes name is Hailey. Aparently he got the keys from a blind woman, who lead them into hell. Sounds like an amazing woman. I am honored that she gave me the keys (so to speak). Not to keep him from rest too long, I don't ask too many questions even though im full of them. I set him up with a nice shower and then pull out the hide-a-bed so he can get some rest. He will tell me more when he is feeling better I'm sure. Allen calls after a bit and askes me to meet up with him and our new team-mate (surprise, but we do need some more backup so this should workout well) I met up with them at JavaJoes, and was introduced to our new team mate Cypress. He appears to be 1/2 elven but some strange things about his appearance makes one think that he is something else entirely. We went shopping for the party tonight so that we would all have something appropriate to wear. After shopping we went for food, where we met up with Gebus, who joined us for our meal and then assisted us in going and setting Cypress up with an appartment. starting to run short on time I run home to get changed and check on Felice before tonights party.
Dyscathi's house is quite elegant and the party was nice to begin with. I did some attempts to pry information from Yoto but didn't find out much. The party was ended sudenly by a wave of death magic taking out 75% of  the guests. Allen Cypress and I are working on an investigation to who did it. I have already planted a recording device into the office of one of the leads, and we have started doing some digging on the people unnacounted for so far. I plan to question all the survivors. But first I need some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment