Friday, March 22, 2013

Orgy of tentacle monsters?

As I'm sitting in my chair late one night and stuffing tentacle monsters, I'm thinking, if you got a pod of whales, a school of fish a swarm of jellyfish what would a group of tentacle monsters be called? So I asked Jordan what he thought, He said "If a group of crows can be called a murder would a group of tentacle monsters be called a rape?" To which I burst into loud laughter for a few minutes I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything at the time. I thought about it and then stated that that's a little too vulgar for me to be saying often. So he turned to the computer and typed in a query and came up with the answer that according to Ghastly's Ghastly comic a group of tentacle monsters is an Orgasm.
I thought about it for a bit and decided although it has a nice ring to it it just didn't quite fit. Then it came to me. A group of tentacle monsters would be an Orgy!, because when you get that many tentacles together what else would it be?
So here we go the start of my tentacle monster orgy.

I have now completed 4 tentacle monsters, The leopard one is for sale.


The red one is for Dezzy.




 I have many more in the works, I am going to be posting random progress and what not here and only posting finished product on Deviant art. As this is my blog and Deviant art is my display case.
Till the next post.
-Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment