Friday, June 7, 2013

Productive tentacle monsters

The tentacle monster production has been coming along well. The main problem that I seem to be having is that the tentacle monsters are finding homes as fast as I can make them. I'm sure part of the problem is that I keep giving them out as presents.

                                            Happy Birthday Andrew! I hope you name him soon.


 A happy Miss. Rosa and her Lawrd Lumpy.



 This one is Allie's. I hope he gets a name soon too.

 And this accusing one has no clips as per requested by Dina. 

 I don't know what his name is yet either.



 I really should make a comic out of all these pictures. I have so many of them you are only seeing a fraction of the pics I have of these very hug-able and oh so expressive tentacle monsters. Next up a pair for wedding presents.
Until next time....
-Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment