I found this in my drafts folder. Bad Sammy, not publishing it a long time ago.
I spent my evening last night coming up with a new design for the tentacle monsters. Mini ones that can be dice bags. It turned out so very adorable. It was finicky and frustrating to make but the very first of any project usually ends up that way. Smaller means harder to sew. I wanted to make them small enough to fit inside of the big one but it does not work. No way am I going to go any smaller. Next on the line up is making child sized backpacks. those should be easier. I ordered smaller clips and am just waiting for them to arrive before I start on the child sized ones.
Infinity - The Morat
3 years ago