Saturday, December 26, 2009

Thurs Nov 11, 9AW

Shortly after Gebus left for work this morning Rebecca showed up and we flew off somewhere for training. She humbly whooped my ass and taught me a few things. Then we headed back to my place and hung out for a bit. After she left I ate dinner and decided to go to that ska club (The Forge) that Gebus had taken me to before. I decided not to drink tonight, instead i just hung out socializing and enjoying the music. I ran into some of the people that Gebus had introduced me to before, and had a good time. When I left I noticed that the bug man was back and following me again. I lead him on a chase that Allen joined in on. A whole bunch of craziness ensued and Allen and I got banged up pretty bad. Dyscathii ended up coming and cleaning up the mess. I am resting in a DNA clinic right now and the bug man will no longer be bothering us again.

No comments:

Post a Comment